Overcoming staff shortages in times of Coronavirus
The global Coronavirus pandemic is posing major staffing challenges to many companies.
Short message from our Management
Read more here
”“We are there for you with the right solutions to help you navigate through this challenging period”
How we can help you
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation among our clients and business partners.
We are able to offer reliable service even in difficult times. Increasing and reducing capacities in the short term is one of our core competencies.
We use established processes and candidate pools, which allow us to recruit and process a large number of candidates at short notice. In this period having the right staffing partner is your best competitive advantage.
We are more than a staffing company, we are your trusted partner.
Message from our Management
At Adecco Group, we believe it is our responsibility, especially in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, to prioritize two things: the health and well-being of our employees, associates, clients and partners while also supporting all activations announced by local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus.
We wanted to inform you that we will be adhering strictly to all advice provided by the World Health Organization and National Public Health Organization and that we are also closely observing all protocol advised by local and international authorities.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We have already enacted a special coronavirus protection policy (cancellation of both internal and external events, suspension of both professional and personal travel, extensive remote working and health guidance), in line with the State and the WHO’s guidelines.
- We are following the recommendations of local authorities and #stayhome as much as possible. Our colleagues have all the technical tools to continue supporting your needs even remotely.
- Our open hours remain unchanged. Our colleagues are here to assist you in any request you might have.
- We continue evaluating candidates to cover your needs in talented personnel so that you remain productive. We have in our disposal all the tools for effective teleconferences and online assessment tools to ensure we can always find the right match for you.
- We are in regular contact with our Associates to assist them in any request they might have.
- We are next to our partners that have entrusted us to support them in their workforce transformation and leadership consulting.
- We have contingency plans in place to ensure our effective business continuity.
- We have ensured both seamless business continuity and systems security (including cybersecurity and data protection systems in a remote working environment)
We draw on 20 years of experience in helping our clients navigate through their most urgent and challenging situations. We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from local authorities. Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times.
If you have any questions to any of the above, do not hesitate to send your inquiries